Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dear John!

Okay so yesterday I was talking about Dear John in my blog & later that night I was talking to my friend making plans for this weekend. So we decided that we wanted to go to the movies so I started looking up what movies were coming out & I realized that this friday is February 5th!!!!
DEAR JOHN COMES OUT FEBRUARY 5TH!!!

I'm totally excited but, I'm going to see it Sunday becuase the movies are goning to be CRAZY packed on Friday!! Ahhh, I'm so excited!!!! But yeah, that's all I could really think about blogging today, I have a major headache and don't wanna think :/


I can't wait to see this hunk on the screen:


I have to say, this movie is going to beat Jacob Black & his werewolves.

{Happy.Sunday}

Oh & by the way guess who beat Georgia last night?? ;)

GO GAMECOCKS!!

3 comments:

  1. Bailey, I love your blog and you need to change your profile because you are good! Will be looking forward to new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Figuring out a time to blog is so hard though!! I never get on the computer anymore because of homework! I don't even have time to workout anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll figure it out. I would highly suggest that you make time to exercise and make it a priority. It's a life long good habit. Love you!

    ReplyDelete